Parkview is a project designed by world-renowned architect Richard Meier. It is located in a very well-established business area of Prague’s Pankrác, just a minute’s walk from the metro station and close to the D1 motorway and the Prague ring road. A wide range of services and civic amenities are available in the immediate vicinity. Parkview boasts an accessible roof terrace and balconies with spectacular views of Prague.
Skanska continues to introduce many innovative elements and each building becomes more technologically advanced, which is especially appreciated by all its tenants. Parkview is no exception. For example, building users can use all services in the building through a mobile application. This means that tenants can order food from the restaurant in the building, book an electric car or e-bike, monitor the operation of the building in terms of energy and water savings, order laundry services, use the intelligent parking system and many other services.
Parkview is an innovative and energy-efficient building that uses significantly less energy and water than conventional office buildings. It includes a number of energy-saving solutions to minimize the environmental footprint and significantly reduce operating costs.
Areas in which Parkview achieves excellent results include:
- Ecological materials are used throughout the building to create a healthy work environment.
- High quality and efficient LED lighting with occupancy and motion sensors to minimize energy consumption.
- A significant amount of drinking water (approx. 30%) is saved through efficient fittings.
- High-performance façade, sophisticated ventilation and air conditioning system, cooling beams, LED lights and lifts with energy recovery reduce the building’s energy consumption by 36%.
- Everyone is encouraged to use an advanced recycling system and proper waste sorting, including composting and metal sorting.
- All meeting rooms are equipped with CO2 sensors, so you can be more efficient with more fresh air.
- Rainwater is collected in the area and used to irrigate the garden and green roof.
Naturally, Parkview aims for LEED Platinum certification, but also for WELL certification at the Gold level. WELL monitors elements that affect people’s health and well-being through air quality, water quality and access to light sources. It also focuses on human well-being, healthy nutrition and the impact of buildings on the human body and mental health.